Faux Fu

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Catching up this morning. Feels like I'm a step slow. Went to a 'memorial day' party yesterday. I discussed the life of an artist/seeker with a man named, Howard. Howard is a sculptor, he used to cut George Hamilton's hair.

It was amazing what wasn't discussed, by anyone: politics, the world situation, it was all movies, weather, and in the case of Howard and myself: creativity, flow, enlightenment.

The 'soul killer's' were there too, but they were 'neutralized,' by cool responses. The key with such as these, is to not give anything away. People want to get together, to share their lives, share their experiences, but the 'killers' aren't happy unless something is 'extracted.'

I found a calm center and let it all wash over me. Howard and I created a little mutual vision which floated above the event like a warm little golden bubble. It split and followed Howard and I home.
A fine time indeed.

Blog Archive