Faux Fu

Saturday, March 05, 2022

Being in Motion, Always...

Up early, with the Light. Yes. I am enamored with the Light. I see it and feel it and think about it as a Spirit, an Energy, a God-like phenomena. I look out the window of the present place I am staying, (you know, another chapter in my ever-evolving itinerant existence) and I see the roof & chimney of the home across the street glowing. A fiery orange glow. A reflection of a new-born Sun. The roof and bricks look old, last century old, (probably not), and supremely, wondrously alive.  

Another day, another room, another house, another furry animal adventure, another gig. What a weird "job." What a weird existence.

Happy to make it to another morning. Waking up in always changing environs is sort of a daily lesson in the ever-evolving nature of our world. Everything is a moving target on a constantly rotating planet. We are all moving targets too. It takes a bit of discipline to "be here now," but that is the task before us.

Maybe the moving, the always be moving, being in motion, always, is the key to the game? And the Light, don't forget to be Alive, Aware and Awake to the Light all around us.

Blog Archive