Faux Fu

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Aye, There's the Rub, Bub...

Is it more than it is, or is it less than it is, or is it just "it is what it is?"  You may ask, "what is this it is you are speaking of?"

Last night, in the middle of a deep, restful sleep (that's a new thing!),  a voice came to me. It wasn't my voice, it was an authoritative, soothing, radio-friendly voice; sure, confident, male.

And the voice said unto me: "The important thing is to see clearly, always."

Hah! Not exactly "Burning Bush Material," but you go with the voices you get. 

That's a pretty good one. Rings true, but, I mean, what the hell do you do with that? What of my flaws, my biases, how do I know whether I am seeing clearly, or not? No answers there. Just, you know, a pocketful of questions.

Aye, there's the rub, Bub...

Blog Archive