Faux Fu

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Vivid & Disturbing Dream...

People are tricky. People are rowdy. People are unpredictable (in predictable and unpredictable ways)...

I should know. I am a full-time person myself.

So, yes, so pleased with recent events, you'd think I'd be sleeping like a baby. Nope. Not quite. Last night I had a vivid & disturbing dream, it was like some long David Lean-like Epic Film. When I woke up this morning I was still quite foggy.

The Dream:

I was traveling (lately, I don't travel) 
I was staying at hotel (nope not lately)
I was drinking to excess, I mean totally blind, off my rocker drunk (I stopping drinking years ago)
I was driving a fast car (I don't own a car)
I was spending time with a strange, very attractive, loose woman (Hah!)
I lost my luggage (luggage?)

I spent most of the dream trying to track down my luggage. I found my suitcase, it was empty. Seems all my stuff was scattered all over town. I spent hours and hours aimlessly looking for the contents of the suitcase. And when I found something it was totally destroyed, ragged, torn, broken, unrecognizable. 

I spent lots of time explaining myself to random strangers, the bell hop, the hotel clerk, attractive women. It all sounded strange and weird and impossible. The words falling from my mouth were ridiculous. I never did get it together. 

Hah!

Blog Archive