We need space. To breathe. To think. To reflect. To contemplate. To meditate.
So we create space for ourselves.
But the Universe works in funny ways. Create a space and everyone and everything will come crowding in. Crashing your little party of space. It's just the way it works.
So it's a constant battle. Create the space. And then spend time fending off the invaders of that space.
It's a way of expending your time. It's necessary. You need space. You really do.
The a.m. soundtrack - Nick Cave & Warren Ellis' "White Lunar." (2009) - compilation composed with Ellis (2CDs. Disc one contains high lights from The Proposition, The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford, and The Road. Disc 2 contains work from The English Surgeon and The Girls of Phnom Penh, as well as four unreleased pieces "from the archives." Yes, listening to disc one now. A perfect soundtrack for a human being creating space. Cave and Ellis are an amazing musical combo. A great collaboration between musical co-conspirators. So much inspiring, powerful music spread across many projects (Bad Seeds & Grinderman) and albums. This one is a moody, reflective, soundtrack for a life.
- Take Care, Folks...
- The Global Pandemic - A Change of Consciousness!
- Toxic Clown in Chief vs. Covid-19.
- Morning Chronicles of a Bad Catholic.
- Growing Vaporous...
- Soundtrack for a Life.
- Shelter from the Storm.
- An Unattractive Species.
- The Belly of the Beast...
- Life is People. Do You Care?
- Scary Fascist Vs. Scary Socialist.
- Authors of Our Own Existence.
- Reading Fiction. I Recommend It.
- Floating. Adrift.
- Reading is a Superpower!
- On the Other Hand, Still Breathing...
- Slime and Corruption Oozing from the White House.
- America What Drugs are You On Today?
- Only Give a Shit About the Important things, like ...
- The Mad, Hurly-Burly River of Thoughts!
- Damn those Flying Monkeys!
- What's Important?
- What About Conscience, God & History?
- Sticking to Facts and Truth.
- Goodbye Old Friend.
- Every Moment was Radiant & Full.
- Worse than a Proctology Exam!
- ▼ February (29)
- ► 2019 (364)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)