Friday, September 14, 2018
You Get the Sense...
You get the sense something big is about to happen. All hell breaking loose? A cataclysm? I don't know. I sense a seismic event, could be spiritual, environmental, political, metaphysical. Just something in the air, right? You can almost smell it.
It's sort of like we've been heading towards the iceberg, we see the little tip of it, and we think, nothing to worry about, just a bit of ice.
There is the seen. And the unseen. We are blundering our way forward. Wonder what's next? Whatever it is, I say, "Let It Come Down." The Optimist in me thinks we can handle it... then again, what do I know?!
- These Voices...
- A Tsunami of Clusterfucks!
- Finding Connections and Meaning Between Unrelated ...
- "Fun is Not What It's Cracked Up to Be!"
- Alcohol and the Lizard Brain in All of Us!
- Frat Boys Gonna Frat...
- Consolations of Art.
- Surfers of the Vibe!
- "All White Boys Look the Same!"
- "Why Having a Conscience Can Be More Evil Than Bei...
- A Pure Power Play, By the Powerful, For the Powerf...
- Scene Study Class.
- Actually A Coprolalia Kind of Morning...
- The Alternate Boot - A Beautiful Dream.
- Caught Dead to Rights...
- You Get the Sense...
- Medicine for the Crash!
- Always Be Pedaling...
- How to Know When You Know?
- Totally In Tune With The Day!
- All These Years Later, Still Trying...
- Finally the Big Idiot in Chief Unites Us!
- The Imbecile Is So Imbecilic He Thinks He's Smart....
- "The Hilarity Phase of our National Nightmare!"
- Woodward has Tapes! Ha. Ha. Ha.
- The French and Not So French Iggy!
- Experimental-Minded Chemists!
- The Answer and the Question.
- People. They Steal!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)