Follow your intuition... "an ability to understand or know something without needing to think about it or use reason to discover it, or a feeling that shows this ability."
Sounds simple. Do we "just know things?" Sometimes it does seem to be so. When you are in tune, and clicking along with the day, your intuition seems to be the compass; there is a sublime certainty leading you to making all the right moves.
When you are out of tune, not clicking, there is the second-guessing, and the third-guessing. The unknowing. You end up over-thinking, or out-thinking yourself.
How to know when you know? Meditation helps. Solitude. A certain distance from the raging cauldron of emotions inside, or your own overheated frenzy of thought. Finding the calm center and staying there for a time, intuitive.
- ► 2019 (340)
- These Voices...
- A Tsunami of Clusterfucks!
- Finding Connections and Meaning Between Unrelated ...
- "Fun is Not What It's Cracked Up to Be!"
- Alcohol and the Lizard Brain in All of Us!
- Frat Boys Gonna Frat...
- Consolations of Art.
- Surfers of the Vibe!
- "All White Boys Look the Same!"
- "Why Having a Conscience Can Be More Evil Than Bei...
- A Pure Power Play, By the Powerful, For the Powerf...
- Scene Study Class.
- Actually A Coprolalia Kind of Morning...
- The Alternate Boot - A Beautiful Dream.
- Caught Dead to Rights...
- You Get the Sense...
- Medicine for the Crash!
- Always Be Pedaling...
- How to Know When You Know?
- Totally In Tune With The Day!
- All These Years Later, Still Trying...
- Finally the Big Idiot in Chief Unites Us!
- The Imbecile Is So Imbecilic He Thinks He's Smart....
- "The Hilarity Phase of our National Nightmare!"
- Woodward has Tapes! Ha. Ha. Ha.
- The French and Not So French Iggy!
- Experimental-Minded Chemists!
- The Answer and the Question.
- People. They Steal!
- ▼ September (30)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)