Faux Fu

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Heart & Politics On Our Sleeves!

I have been re-energized after the Democratic convention.  It was so refreshing and inspiring to see folks get up and say things that should be said...  I decided to write a rock & roll diary post about John Lennon and the power of wearing your heart and politics on your sleeve...

I do think we all need to choose.  Which can be dangerous and scary... to actually take a stand and proudly declare which side you are on.  You will piss off people.  And they will want to take you down, or "un-friend" you.  But so be it. On most of the key issues we face, there is no middle ground.

I love this post from Kevin Drum... supposedly Barack Obama is an introvert, not big on schmoozing and bullshitting, no, instead, he likes to do his job... gotta love the guy.  And yes, I do!

Blog Archive