Faux Fu

Thursday, March 31, 2005

"White Rabbit" - Grace Slick

Yes, well, the key to a well-done (or medium rare) life is to keep (feed) your head. Yesterday was all about phone calls. One call made me smaller (yes, things are bad, could be badder), and one call made me taller (yes, things are good, could be gooder). Everything was coming up roses by the middle of the afternoon (sunny jimmy: "wow, everything is great...I wonder how long it will last?").

Since change is built into our bones, our DNA, it's good to remember that nothing (is there such a thing as 'no' thing?) lasts forever (forever is a really, really long time). Whatever is happening may not be happening by lunch ("maybe I'll skip lunch"), whatever's happening at lunch may not be happening by dinner ( "if I skip lunch, I'm gonna be really hungry by dinner, wonder what I should make?").

It's important not to get too high (cloud nine) or too low (lower than a snake's dick). Then again, it's no fun just being in the middle, so maybe it's best to just ride it out (the peaks, the valleys) because there's something new on the horizon. Grab a wave, see where it takes me... what is it that the Door Mouse said...?

Blog Archive