whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution
Friday, July 24, 2026
Radically Sincere...
Folk #1: Lately, my most radical stance in these trying times? Being sincere. You know, believing that being sincere is important, a good quality to aspire to, & being it. Taking a hard stand and sticking with it. Through thick & thin. Being honest, genuine, pure? Seems so otherworldly. Old-fashioned. Out of step. Everything today seems like a moving target. Also, of course, being a Human Being means there are no absolutes. Absolutely honest, genuine, pure? Seems impossible in the Human realm. All one can do is try one's best in the moment to moment. And if Nature teaches us anything, nothing is truly pure. Still, best to Lean to the Light. Clinging to anything, holding fast, seems recalcitrant, gnarly, contrary. I recently found myself "standing on principle," and it was a bit embarrassing. Every hill is made of shifting sand. Calling attention to myself. I admitted that I had a "code of conduct," you know, for instance: "I don''t hang with Nazis or Assholes," and sticking with it. I was met with a thundering silence. Maybe I dated myself to another time, and another place? Oh, well. It's where I'm at. Fuck it. Damn the torpedoes.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2026
(205)
-
▼
July
(24)
- Radically Sincere...
- The Days of Reckoning Looming on the Horizon...
- Turns Out Some Things Can Be Un-Fucked. But Not Ev...
- Embracing the Arbitrary Nature of Existence...
- World Gone Wrong...
- Failure, Success, Madness...
- Revenge of the Stupids Tour...
- We Have Cooked Our Own Goose...
- Man-Made Climate Catastrophe...
- Lessons in Summer 2026...
- Crimes Against Us All...
- An Expanding Day...
- Doing Good, Being Good...
- Monster for a Day...
- Ping-Pong Ball & Yo-Yo...
- Days...
- Better? Nope.
- Caught...
- Lied to & Conned, Every Damn Day...
- Reaching for the Words...
- All His Shadowy Enemies Dancing in His Empty Cavit...
- Snakes on the Loose...
- The Positive Tools of Negativity...
- The Golden Calf President & His Racist-Creep Bootl...
-
▼
July
(24)