Faux Fu

Thursday, December 09, 2021

De-Ghosting...

Still dramatizing...

I think I finally banished that ghost from my space. How did I do it? First, I asked politely: "Dear Madam, would you be so kind to vacate my space? I am having a bit of difficulty co-habitating with you."

Yes, and listening to Fiona Apple helped too. I played her album, "Fetch the Bolt Cutters" twice yesterday morning.  Something about Fiona's fire, creativity and quirky, feisty individuality really helped me find my inner space.

Plus, of course, there was the coffee, a long meditation, the Swiss Chocolate, a luxurious soak in the bathtub, with suds and eucalyptus crystals. All of that seemed to help. By the time I was out and about in the world, there was bit more spring in my step. A renewed clarity of purpose.

Also, a fabulous pasta meal, and well, we played music with our band too. My mojo slowly returned. Nearly full mojo this a.m.  Happy.

Blog Archive