Admittedly, I'm a little unsteady this morning. Up late, up early. A bad combo for me. I flick on the radio (why?) and I listen to an African American Woman describe an episode of casual racism that she experienced at the tender age of 5 years old. I sit listening to her story, and the flood of unbidden tears pour out. Tears fall like a summer rain.
Moments later I hear that the Evangelical Community is still sticking with our Abomination of a President. WTF? How is it possible? How can these supposedly "religious folk" swallow the bile, the hatred, the racism, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the selfishness, childishness, and blow-hard bullying?
If you stand with the man, you stand for absolutely nothing. Nothing Evangelical or religious about it. I am fuming. Sputtering with anger. Like I said, WTF?!
From tears to curse words in less than 10 minutes. Good morning!
- Work Arounds!
- Wonderful Writing & Reporting from Vanity Fair!
- Impeach the Freaking Dick!
- The Dick Era (Part 2)!
- The Dick Era!
- Buddism, Evolutionary Psychology, Meditation!
- Rachel Maddow, Not to be Missed!
- Don't FK with Us Don't FK Without Us!
- The White Racist Majority!
- We Become What We Love & Hate!
- The Key To Everything...
- The Side-Show/The Main Show
- Another Worst, Worse than the Last Worst...
- From Tears to Curse Words in 10 Minutes!
- A Test of Character - He's Failed!
- How Low Can He Go?
- The Fundamental Stuff is Really, Really Difficult....
- It's Actually Pathology!
- No Superiority!
- There Lies Madness.
- Can You Impeach a President for Being an Asshole?!...
- 30 Years Later...
- Pretty Alarming!
- Everything. Essential.
- Morrissey. What to Say?
- Did I...?
- Bruce & Bats!
- Be Smart!
- He Knows, That We Know, That He Knows What He is S...
- Patti's Good Buddy...
- Sam Shepard - Force of Nature.
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)