I had an interesting (at least to me) dream last night. I was sitting chatting with a friend who I hadn't seen in quite a long time. I told her the truth, that it was great seeing her, and I marveled at all the wonderful things that filled up her life - children, job, yoga, all her creative endeavors.
She smiled and said to me: "I am a freak. And I'm between jobs. I start a new job next week."
I said in reply: "Wow. That's great. Yes. You are a freak. A freak on vacation!"
- ► 2020 (187)
- ► 2019 (364)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- Raw & Raucous Dream!
- The Sum of Many, Many Parts
- I Choose to Go with the Light!
- Optimism is Radical!
- Hand in Hand
- Developmental vs. Generational!
- A Neo-Folk-Pschedelic-Rock-Ensemble of Some Sort!
- Love, Grace, Compassion
- To Heal is a Relative Thing
- The Faux-Candidate, Malicious Anti-Body!
- Searching for the Calm Center in a World of Stress!
- Amy Winehouse - Just Another Wounded Child
- The Repetition Enchants the Brain!
- Trump - The Vapidly Smirking Id of America!
- Rube Goldberg & Bullshit!
- So Worth It!
- Life & Reality - We Share it With All Things!
- The Doom Demographic!
- Prog Rock - Good Hair!
- A World Thicke with Suckers!
- Querying the Godhead!
- Money - A Shared Hallucination
- Simple Answers to Complicated Questions
- "A Freak on Vacation!"
- "The Most Important Thing in the World."
- The Dead are No Longer the Dead, Long Live the Dead!
- Hope for a Better America!
- The Right's War on Women, and Gays...
- Days of Heaven to Magic Mike
- ▼ July (31)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)