Faux Fu

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Summing Up, Down to Basics...

Morality.  Well, I never killed anyone.  At least that I can remember...

Everything else is a little bit sketchy...

Still alive. Not dead yet. So I guess that is a sign of optimism. Or maybe just a basic recalcitrance. 

I find that meditation and a daily aspirin can get you through a lot. But not everything. No. Not everything.

I do agree with Morrissey. "Meat is murder." And it's best not eat the flesh of animals. It's a dead-making business. And if we live on dead flesh, we too carry that deadness inside us.

Is my daily morning optimism based on the quality of a cup of coffee? Well, yes, it is... such a slender thread.

Speaking of threads. I do think I'm am hanging by a thread.  Like a spider dangling from one slender silky tendril. 

We just don't know much about luck. Good luck. Bad luck. And how it rules our lives... so much is predicated on a simple roll of the dice...

Blog Archive