Faux Fu

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Mysterious Gothic Twins

I don't know why, when I saw this mysterious, gothic-like twinning of the lead singer of whitewolfsonicprincess...


I thought of this from Mr. E. A. Poe... 

"Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing, Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before; But the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token, And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!' This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!' Merely this and nothing more." 


Maybe it's because the image seems to be conjured up from another time and another place. Strangely familiar and unfamiliar too.  Magical, mystical twins...  I know these women well.  And at the same time, they are a total mystery to me.


And the Man behind the camera?!  I think he's not a man at all.  No he's the Black Raven himself.  A dark, desiccated old crow softly croaking "Nevermore," as he snaps away with his little black box image conjurer.


Omega!

Blog Archive