Faux Fu

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Free Lunch Time Kids!

I'm still riffing off the previous post...

Nothing to something to nothing.  

Isn't that too weird, and too much nothing?  Doesn't it bum you out?  Not me.  To me, all that nothing actually seems pretty liberating.  I like it lots more than all the religious mumbo-jumbo conjured up during my youth; all that Guilt, Judgment, Suffering, Pain, and all those rules written in stone.

If I'm following those scientific whack-jobs correctly, the Universe may have just unaccountably sprung up out of nothing.  The Universe may be the ultimate FREE LUNCH! The Universe and our time in it, may be just one big Gift conjured up out of nothing, by nothing.  Cool.

"I got nothing, Ma, to live up to..." - B. Dylan

There are always those self-satisfied, usually well-fed, almost always conservative business-type people, who are for sure living off the labor of others, who are glad to tell you that there's no such thing as a free lunch. 

Guess what Boneheads.  It's all a freaking Free Lunch! And we are free to do as we please.  

You ask, "Isn't that dangerous?  What about Good and Evil?"  Well, we get to make our lives as we choose.  We get to construct our own moral code.  We can choose to live with heart and soul and love, or not.  It's up to us.  And that's just the best news I can imagine! 

It's Free Lunch Time Kids!

Blog Archive