Faux Fu

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Land of Lunacy

Great drama? A bunch of dudes in suits sitting around a table arguing about a budget? Talking about raising "the debt ceiling" a totally abstract, fictional construction?

Might as well be arguing about how many angels dance on the head of a pin.

Every time one of Obama's opponents opens their imbecile mouths, I suddenly thank my lucky stars that we elected a decent, and intelligent human being to the Presidency. Unfortunately, he is President of the Land of Lunacy. And all of his opponents are Pin-heads, Greed-heads, and Assholes!

I wonder if they are gonna continue to wreck the country? I mean totally wreck it? I wonder... And how does the last sensible man in the land keep himself from being slimed by the process?

Stay tuned...

Blog Archive