Faux Fu

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Dome of Heat!

We are battling a Dome of Heat here in the Midwest. I mean, hell it's summer, it's hot all over, but here in the heartland we are engulfed in a blast furnace of heat, and it seems toastier, way toastier than usual.

I don't know what's going on. It's just the freaking weather after all. But I have a vague recollection that Al Gore and those cute little penguins have something to do with it. They have lots of explaining to do!

Events conspired for me to be out in the mid-day sun yesterday, right in the middle of the heat blasting pinnacle of the day. It seems Mad Dogs, Englishmen and Sunny Jimmy are just mad enough to tangle with the Dome!

I survived it intact, but the Heat Dome is relentless. Today will be another scorcher! Be cool!

Blog Archive