Faux Fu

Friday, April 22, 2011

Amen Obama!

You know some cliches are cliches for a reason. For instance: "It always darkest before the dawn!" Obama is back on the case saying all the things that should be said...

"This isn't a matter of charity; it's a matter of what we think it is to live in a good society. And I think it is good for me, it is good for my life if when I'm driving around, I'm saying to myself, you know what, that school is producing all kinds of kids who are smart and are going to help build America's future.

"And I drive around and I see some seniors, and they're out for a walk. And I know, you know what, I'm glad that I live in a country where in their retirement years, they're going to be secure. That makes me feel good. That's the kind of country I want to live in. That's the kind of country you want to live in. And we've got to make sure we're willing to fight for it." - B. Obama

Blog Archive