Faux Fu

Thursday, March 09, 2023

Roving Gypsy Existence...

I live a semi, quasi, intermittent, sometimes, roving gypsy existence. I do have a home. But often I am not there. I am often drifting around like a cloud, landing and taking up residence in other domiciles. One day near the lake, the next near the park. It's all in a 3 or 4 mile radius, in a nice little town on the shores of a big body of water. I am the care-taker, usually moving in to tend to little furry creatures, sometimes canine, sometimes feline. This morning I am living with the feline variety. It's super-quiet here. Yesterday, I was flying around town in a totally relaxed state. I do believe that chocolate mousse encounter (see previous post), totally agreed with me. I mean, it seemed to totally "take the edge off." Can a human being live on mousse alone? Probably not. I mean, you could try a chocolate mousse only diet, but it's probably the road to hell, or death by deliciousness.  Am I certainly, wildly and probably falsely, attributing my good night's sleep and relaxed state to what I ate? Yes. I am easily swayed. I do think it's true, "we are what we eat." But a one-day mousse thing seems like a false lead. Still, it's true, for one day at least it seems that a healthy serving of chocolate mousse "changed my life."  A weird, roving gypsy kind of surmise & conclusion.

Blog Archive