Faux Fu

Sunday, August 01, 2021

Radically Hopeful

Difficult times call for difficult measures. 

It does seem like everything is unraveling. Of course, that can't really be true, the Universe contains everything, there does seem to be a general unraveling, at least that's how it seems if you listen to the news, or talk to your friends, but there is also renewal & growth all around us. There is the human realm, but there is also the cosmic level. The Universe works in mysterious ways.

Of course, there is always Death & Birth.  That just in-built into everything.

There is the general churn & burn. The hurly-burly. The never-ending  swirl. We are just in the middle of it. Experiencing all of it. I heard a phrase this morning, and, well, I suppose it will be my mantra later this morning when I meditate: Radical Hope.

Sure. I like it,  I choose to be radically hopeful. Damn the torpedos.  Why not, we are here now. Just be here now. And try it. Be Radically Hopeful...

Blog Archive