Faux Fu

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Count Me Out...

Fuck. I am not going to watch the Presidential Debate tonight. I mean, hell, I have already made up my mind, I am voting for Joe Biden & Kamala Harris, as soon as early voting starts here in the heartland. There is nothing that can be said to change my mind. And you know, it's just a spectacle, a faux-event, a tv show. It's certainly not a debate. It's not about the issues. I know the issues, and I know where these candidates stand. I cannot stomach watching the Toxic Clown Prez do his schtick.  Just not palatable. I believe listening to that man mangle the English language just makes us all more ignorant. Plus you need to work overtime counting the lies that come out of his slobbery mouth. I have had my fill of the the Toxic Clown. I expect Joe will do fine. But really it is like wrestling with a muddy pig. The whole exercise is ugly, and dirty. Just a tv spectacle that pretty much diminishes us all.  Count me out.

Blog Archive