Faux Fu

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Duality of the Dead Fish!

Dear reader, can I actually get three posts out of the Alaskan Dingbat's comment about dead fish?!

Yes I can!

Flow, what is it good for? Well, I remember reading Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience in the 90's too. And it was one of those profound, eye-opening experiences.

And I didn't even need to take off my pants.

So anyway, back to the dead fish thing. Going with the flow, being in the flow is an optimal experience. It's what I crave. And I can heartily recommend it to all you truth-seekers out there.

So yes, let's learn the lessons of the dead fish: glassy-eyed, slack-jawed, white belly pointing up to the sky. Do not struggle - surrender, let go, give it up, ride the slipstream.

And just what does a dead fish do? RISE UP to the surface to meet a new reality!

Of course, there's also a downside - a dead fish is stinky and of course, dead! But hey, no one promised us a rose garden! Viva la dead fish!

Blog Archive