Faux Fu

Saturday, September 24, 2022

Be the Flower...

I listened to two Scientists talk about the Universe and the possibility of many, many, many Universes, and then, they shifted focus and they chatted about the immensities of Time. Yikes. I spun out for a brief time grappling with IMMENSITIES! My little head nearly exploded.What to do with all that Scientific chatter?

I think about being a Human Being. I think about being a flower. I think we are just like little Flowers, like Lilies in the Field. We sprout up, we point out heads towards the sun. We do our flower thing for as long as we can, and then we recede, we falter, we transform, we lay back down, we become mulch.

It's all quite humbling.

We have our little place in the Grand Scheme. We do our thing. Our time is brief. We must get our heads around that. How best to do it? Flower. Be the Flower. Let the Universe or the many Universes do their thing. It's all OK. I mean, it has to be OK, right?!

Blog Archive