Faux Fu

Sunday, October 11, 2020

Let's Get Rid of the Toxic Clown Prez, and Move the Fuck On...

 


Yes. Listen to the wisdom of The Fly.  Let's vote the Super-Spreader in the W.H. out. Can you imagine the great healing for us all, if on November 3rd, Biden/Harris win in a popular vote and electoral college landslide? It is possible. For sure.

I am not afraid to float this idea. I mean, so many of my friends are afraid to voice it. We are all still in shock from the debacle of 2016. But, really, I think it's important to envision it; dare to say it. I mean, of course, let's not take anything for granted. Everyone needs to vote. And encourage our friends to vote too. 

Yes. Let Love Rule. Yes. Blue Wave 2020. Yes. Biden/Harris. Come on America. We deserve a new deal.  Let's get rid of the Toxic Clown and move the fuck on...

Blog Archive