William Blake wrote: "Energy is Eternal Delight."
Energy. Is it infinitely renewable? I don't know. Life seems to be attracted to Life, and Life seems to find a way. Yesterday (see previous post) I wrote about Hope. This morning I wonder, is Hope infinitely renewable?
Life. It does seem like a miracle, but of course, it's also a slog. I always fall back on my favorite Vince Lombardi quote: "When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
It always does seem to get tough. We want to ride the vibe of Hope, Love, Energy, Good Feeling, but there is no denying there are other forces out there too: Despair, Hate, Torpor, Bad Blood.
It is a battle of Good vs Evil, Light vs Shadow, ETC.
I don't want to be a happy-go-lucky, naive Fool. I want to lean to the light, I want to carry Hope forward, I do want to work towards a Better Day, but I also know that there are folks, political, social movements, governments, shadowy groups of people who don't give a good goddamn for any of my Hopes and Dreams.
It's all a Mystery (another one of my go-to ideas). Energy. It flows inside and outside. Some days you feel like you can fly. Other days you feel like a tube of toothpaste, all squeezed out. How do we renew, recharge, refill ourselves with Hope, Love, And Good Feeling?
Beats me. We just trust the process. Maybe my tube can be refilled? I mean, yeah, for sure.
- 21st Century Druid Music.
- Damn the Torpedos, Pie!
- Thanksgiving 2019!
- Hair Travel.
- Don't Forget Soul
- Show Up. Stand Up. Stand Out. Speak Up.
- Do You See What I See?
- Believe in Truth!
- Gordon Sundland - Burning Down the House!
- The Living Narrative.
- Every Day.
- Back to Basics.
- We Have Living To Do!
- Sometimes the Truth, and Facts Matter...
- Maybe My Tube Can Be Re-Filled?
- "No Man is Above the Law Day!"
- The Life of an Addict.
- Reality TV is Not Reality, etc.
- Don't Lead With Your Chin.
- Wake Up to the Signs and Wonders.
- Always Close to the "Creative Being."
- All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter.
- Empty Vessel.
- Art vs. Commerce.
- Beat a Drum, Close Your Eyes, Let the Visions Come...
- Hanging with the Shamans.
- Day of the Dead, 2019.
- We Need an Impossible Future
- ▼ November (30)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)