We live with contradiction...
For instance: Everyone is unique. Right?
No one can walk in another person's shoes. Each human being has a story to tell. No person's story is exactly the same: it's this person, this time, this life, these circumstances, these events.
At the same time we have many things in common with each other. For instance: born, lived, died. There is an arc. We win some, we lose some. We suffer. We thrive. We fall. We pick ourselves up.
No one is the perfect being. No one can defy gravity. Everyone dies.
We come, we go.
Life is Holy. Life is Cheap. We live with that contradiction. Every single day. It's not an easy thing, to live with contradiction, but we must, and we do.
- ► 2020 (187)
- ► 2019 (364)
- Low Battery!
- Incarnation It's a Big Job!
- A Light from the Shadows Shall Spring!
- Some days it's heroic just to "go on."
- Hippocrates Was One Smart Greek!
- If You are Jeff...
- No One Saw It Coming...
- No Dogma!
- Chaos Upon Chaos!
- Old Testament Thing...
- The "Holy Shite Phase" of Our Constitutional Crisis!
- Can You Make Someone Love What You Love?
- What's It About?!
- Aesthetic Biases & Preferences!
- Still Popping Off on "Art!"
- Teaches Us How to Touch!
- "Roma" - Exquisite, Changes Your Sense of Time...
- Celebrity Culture is a Terrible Thing...
- The To-ing, the Fro-ing!
- The Stupid Way...
- Existential Funk!
- My Bi-Polar, Well-Rounded Life!
- We Live With Contradiction...
- Now What America?!
- We Need A Miracle to Save Our Little Blue Planet!
- I Pray Willingly.
- What To Do With Useless Man?!
- A Good Place to Go!
- Hanoi Jane - Ringing the Bell 3 Times for Peace & ...
- The Good Lies...
- Lessons in Life - Lying is a Waste of Time!
- ▼ December (31)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)