Faux Fu

Tuesday, January 09, 2018

Don't Cross a Black Cat!

Cats: (Felis silvestris catus or Felis catus) is a small, typically furry, carnivorous mammal.

The domestic cat is believed to have evolved from the Near Eastern wildcat, whose range covers vast portions of the Middle East westward to the Atlantic coast of Africa. Between 70,000 and 100,000 years ago the animal gave rise to the genetic lineage that eventually produced all domesticated cats, having diverged from the Near Eastern wildcat around 8,000 BC in the Middle East.

They are independent. They basically tolerate us. We are fascinated by them. Don't cross a black cat. Bad luck.

Personally. I love cats. And they are attracted to me. There is some kind of kismet there. Of course, I am highly, highly allergic to Felis Silvestris. They are toxic to my being.  So, of course, life dictates that I spend much time trying to coexist with these little mysterious creatures.

Blog Archive