Faux Fu

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Caring and Not!

I felt euphoric (U-For-Ick) yesterday morning. Wings on my shoes. Then by mid-afternoon it felt like I was coming down with a cold. That's how it goes. You don't care? I don't really care if you don't care.

And when you have a cold, you sort of have a veil over your body. Sort of disconnected from yourself and the world. That's what a little germ can do to you. It's not totally disagreeable. Sometimes being a little bit distant from the things around you can be sort of pleasurable. A positive from a negative.

This all got me thinking of things I don't care about... things I don't think about, don't spend any emotional capital upon... for instance...

Cable TV News
Baseball
The Olympics - Winter or Summer
The Kardashians
Our Booze Culture
O.J. Simpson Trial show - lived thru it once, not interested!
Clarence Thomas Hearings show - lived thru it once not interested!
Blockbuster Movies - hell no, especially all those Super-Hero CGI-Infested Extravaganzas. Franchise Movie? Run to the hills.
Pop Divas
Celebrity Chefs
Restaurants People stand in line for
Fast-Food Chains
Rich People

I'm sure there's lots more things I don't care about, but nothing else comes to me at the moment, and really, I just don't care to wrack my brain thinking about it...

Blog Archive