Faux Fu

Thursday, March 08, 2018

Lady Luck, Be a Lady Tonight!

I am writing from a remote location. Everything is different. Living with dogs. The internet connection is a bit flakey, or maybe it's the computer, it works briefly, then freezes. Add it to the list of little frustrations in my life. Lately lots of little, petty, frustrations - "The feeling of being upset or annoyed as a result of being unable to change or achieve something."

Yeah. Roger that. No major traumas, just lots of little niggling fuckups and disappointments. Makes me think I'm not with the program, sort of out of sorts, out of whack with the general drift of things.

Are the gods conspiring against me? I'm swimming against the stream so to speak. How to cope? Plow ahead. Damn the torpedoes. Both feet in, sweat and blood flying. Why not?! Maybe my luck will change?

Blog Archive