Faux Fu

Saturday, February 24, 2024

False Starts...

A couple of false starts this morning. 

I think that's where I am at this early Saturday morning. False. In the midst of a few false starts. Grasping at invisible straws. Weird. Feeling disconnected. It is imposssible to hold onto the moment to moments that are quietly floating just beyond my grasp. Life. Right. It's sometimes like that. Don't want to judge it, I think, "this is where I am at right now."  Slightly off, adrift. It's not totally unwelcome, you know, maybe something new is soon to be birthed? Ha. That's the eternal, always-conjuring optimist that resides deep in the core of my being.  Yes. Let's say these false starts are the essential, tiny cracks in the firmament that let glimmers of light to be revealed. It's those little glimmers which will lead to the next thing. I am sort of sure of it...

Blog Archive