Faux Fu

Tuesday, May 02, 2023

In Tune...

Rough day to be outside yesterday. Rainy. Raw. Cold. Bleak. What to do? Power thru. I decided to find the humor in the situation. It was all kind of funny. I mean, it felt like someone was pulling a prank on me, but you know, that is ridiculous & silly. Who am I to think that the weather is about me?  The weather is just the weather. I just happened to be in it. So, yeah, it was funny. I mean, I found my own attitude and approach to the day to be funny. And then, as I went through the motions (see previous post), I discovered it wasn't all that bad either. No one was shooting at me. I got a bit soaked, but it was sort of exhilarating too. I got thru it in one piece. I faked it to make it and that seemed sort of in tune with the vibe of the day.

Blog Archive