Faux Fu

Sunday, April 04, 2021

Moderna Journey...

My Moderna Dose 2 Journey...

Friday (see previous post) I got my second dose, and I was feeling fine. No, I was feeling more than fine, euphoric. I was like a multi-colored box-kite flying high in a blue sky. The black cloud of Covid had lifted and all was right with the world. Amazing. Thrilling

Yesterday it was crash and burn. My immune system kicked in, reacted to the dose, and I was laid out on the couch with a full-blown, one-day flu: fever, chills, achy-ness, mojo-deficit. Seems immunity comes with a price tag. Totally worth it. No doubt.

This a.m. I am back with the living. Fever, chills, achy-ness gone. Working on recharging my mojo. I do feel renewed. Flying high, hitting bottom, emerging to face a new day, a new reality. Funny, it's Easter Sunday... roll away the stone, he is risen...

Blog Archive