Faux Fu

Monday, December 28, 2020

I just don't get...

I just don't get...

Ok. This list is probably endless, but I'm just going to do a quick off the top of my head list this a.m.

I just don't get:

The raging Trumpers
the anti-maskers
the anti-vaxxers

Texting with one of my "friends," I find out that he believes the whole Covid-19 thing, and the coming vaccine, are just plot elements in a grand evil plan. So weird. It is hard for me to get my head around.

I must say I recoiled in befuddlement. Made me think about finding a new friend. That kind of mad-talk is just so corrosive & off-putting and frankly ridiculous. I mean, I guess we have all seen the movies. Some great evil puppet-master is behind the scenes, pulling all the strings.  Makes me think of Dana Carvey's "Church Lady" - "Could it be Satan?!"

I don't think so!

So glad Trump will be waddling off soon. So happy to be wearing a mask. So excited about, and deeply hoping, to be getting the vaccine sometime in 2021. We believe in democracy, nature, science & common sense around here. WTF!

Blog Archive