Faux Fu

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year, New Look



This is how the journey begins. One feisty Spermatoza meets up with a fat shiny egg. Ain't it so strange?! We all have come such a long way. Wonder where we're headed...

Well, I was gonna go with a new design, but I decided to revert back to my standard. This is how I'm going into 2007, seeking the new, but bringing some of the old with me too. For some reason I have great expectations for this coming year. I am very surprised that I made it, and I'm looking forward to a rocking good time. I expect there will be ups and downs, that's how it always seems to work. You don't get to experience the highs without enduring the lows. I've posted a picture of me with my doppleganger over to the right. I will leave it to the reader to decide which one is sunny and which is dumps.

Happy New Year!

Blog Archive