Faux Fu

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Little moments finally add up to something, but in the process, these moments seem unimportant, invisible, insubstantial.

So, another day goes by. I meditate, I write, I run on the lakefront. I choose to be positive, to move the conversation forward.

I must honor every small step forward (even if it feels like a step back), the slow but steady progress, the strange evolution, all the little victories, yes, even the tiny defeats.

So what's important? To see the world with open eyes, open heart and mind. To propel myself into the world, without looking back. To meditate, to find the calm center of clarity, to acknowledge a progression, yes, finally, to love.

To laugh, at myself, at the beauty and uncertainty of the world. To live, fully, completely; to understand that this moment, and this one too, is sacred, holy. 'Instant Karma' is simple, plain, mundane, so easy to misunderstand, so easy to pass by without a second look.

Blog Archive