Faux Fu

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Hello old friend. My blog has become my conscience.

I love Montreal. It may be a different story in the winter, but, August in Montreal, is exquisite.

I've had my fill of this damn conference. I made a good connection or two. Good riddance.

The joy has been Old Montreal. I had a great dinner at 'Ghandi' last night. Indian food with a touch of French Canadian class.

I have been captivated by the women of Montreal. Beautiful, petite, French Canadiens, who have this uncanny ability to see through or past me. They are expert at being seen, but not seeing. There have been times, I thought, I was finally invisible, one of my goals ever since I was young.

So what is this compulsion to act, to be onstage, to perform for an audience? Oh well, chalk it up to the contradiction of a life.

Flight out tonight at 6:00 p.m. In the meantime, I will 'drift with the stream.' One more time, I will wander the cobblestone streets, see how my fellow human beings are amusing themselves.

Blog Archive