whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution

Monday, August 24, 2026

So Damn Woke...

  

Folk #1 to Folk #2: "I am so damn woke, I am woke 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 & 4.0. All rolled into one. I am so damn woke, I can't sleep. Sure. It's a burden & a shame. As The Grateful Dead once sang: 'Wake up to find that you are the eyes of the world.' Or, you know, maybe that Jean Paul Satre idea: 'we are responsible for everything.' So, one very woke person is left with great worries, worrying about the interconnected web of life, worrying about sustainability, and the flourishing of all living things. Heavy shit.  But I can't imagine living any other way. Alive, Aware, Awake to the max. Being for something, and being staunchly against something. Fuck ICE, Fuck Racism, Fuck Trump, Fuck the Fascists, & Fuck the Republicans. Fuck the MAGA Idiots too. OK, yes, I use a lot of bad words, swears, I can't help it, it's the only way forward. This overamped wokeness will not be happy, will not be satisfied, until we totally remake the USA, and fix all of kinds of shit on this planet. We must work together as a thoroughly woke species. Back to common sense, goodness, an embrace of multiculturalism, science, liberalism, human rights, sanity, intelligence, good works, graciousness, kindness, the human melting pot, Truth, Justice, competence,  Democracy, Voting Rights, anti-corruption, a belief in a better day & a better way. These corrupt, incompetent people, must be tried & prosecuted. We need a real cleanse, a reset, & a reboot. All the major institutions need a major overhaul. Revolution in the Head. Woke to the max... The Harder They Come, the Harder They Fall... one & all..."

Blog Archive