whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution

Thursday, August 20, 2026

Unwell. Very, Very Unwell.

 


Folk #1: Okay, let the outrageous speculation begin. What is the latest crazy-ass controversey unfolding in Washington D.C. at the moment?  Is Natalie Harp Trump's lover? (I know, gross, and seems improbable). Or as some have suggested, his "diaper nurse?" (I know, also really gross). Or a Spy (Maybe a bit more plausible)? Or just an insane woman infatuated with an insane, overstuffed, crimanally-inclined, dementia-leaning, Facist, Wanna Be Dictator? (Hmmm, pretty sure that is a yes, no matter what the other evidence points to). I suppose the safe assumption would be All of the Above!

It's hard to tell what the fuck is going on. The more we learn about this woman, and her unhinged relationship with Trump, the weirder & crazier it gets. Unwell. Yes. All parties seem very, very unwell. Welcome to crazy-land. This idiotic Christian devotional shit is off the charts lunacy. These two folks are also "gutter racists," the lowest of the low, dressed up in Biblical B.S. How did we end up in the clutches of this fucking insanity & ridiculousness? Inquiring minds want to know. Yikes!

Blog Archive