whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution

Friday, August 14, 2026

Daffy Nutzo-Land...

Folk #1: I have been working under the idea that we all have entered a totally unhinged era. Collectively we have all gone through the looking glass. We are now in Totally Daffy Nutzo-Land. What drove us all insane? Maybe it was the Covid? Maybe it's the phones & social media? Maybe it's the giving up on the Future? Maybe it's the effects of Climate Catastrophe?  Maybe it's that the day to day weather is too hot, too extreme? Maybe too many of us are now on the Planet, and we can all see & hear just how inadequate, flawed, and arbitrary, we all really are? We all seem so afraid, and full of rage & dread? The $ have gone to our heads? We are all looking to cash out, and we are all just crashing out? We have lost the thread of the plot? What to believe? Seems so many of us are just casting about, reaching for straws, totally kooky, crazy, stupid; constantly fabulating crazy-ass alternate worlds? How is it possible that the USA could hand the job of President to a liar, a fool, a criminal, a racist, a sexual predator, a pedophile protector, a brain-mushed idiot? How could a political party stand by and support that man? Total fucking bonkers. Am I painting with too broad a brush? Notice every sentence I write ends with a ? Sure, I mean, I bet there are a few folks just like me, watching the unfolding spectacle, and thinking "This is not the way!" Seems we are the outliers. Out of step with the times. I don't have any secret knowledge, but I am constitutionally not built to follow the herd. I am sure that I am crazy in my own particular way, but, I lean on humility, I gravitate to clarity, I sit back, take a breath, and am totally astounded & gobsmacked, by the actions, thoughts, dreams & aspirations of my fellow human beings. WTF?!

Blog Archive