whitewolfsonicprincess' 2nd single Child of the Revolution

Friday, August 21, 2026

Bat-shit Insane x Bat-shit Insane = Tragedy...


Folk #1: I hate to harp (hee, hee),  on this Natalie Harp story. But it is truly bat-shit insane, and actually quite serious, like national security catastrophe type serious. One thing I can say about myself, I can see Looney-Tunes from a mile away. Sure. This unfolding story of madness is kind of gobsmacking, and sort of sadly hilarious, but super-serious too. The gatekeeper to the President is clearly a deeply unwell human being. Take one bat-shit crazy human being feeding AI slop & idiocy to another bat-shit crazy human being, one who happens to have one of the most important & powerful jobs on the planet, and well, basically we are all vulnerable, we are all fucked. What does that say about these people? Nothing good. What does that say about a country that would put these people in positions of great power? Nothing good.

Blog Archive