Faux Fu

Tuesday, August 03, 2021

Ocean of Emotion...

Riding a rollercoaster. Or, no, maybe more organically, less mechanically, riding a tiger, or a wild horse. There are the ups and downs, the hills, the valleys, the dips, and risings. I have been on an emotional ride. Or no, maybe it is not a ride, I am not riding, I am engulfed, overwhelmed, inundated, infused, suffused; I embody a series of overstuffed and complicated emotions. Maybe more accurate to say that I am a turbulent, raging ocean, churning and burning.

The range of emotion goes from total ecstasy, to complete despair, and pretty much everything in between. And these emotions come in waves. And they are changeable. Each wave is distinct. Some of the waves are contradictory. There is no continuity. Each wave of emotion is its own thing. Unrelated to the one before it.

Most of these emotions are sparked by outside forces. So, I guess, it is a matter of being open to the world. Maybe I am too open to the outside forces in the world? Being open is a blessing and a curse. 

Being Human. It's complicated. It is hard to understand the world, and it is hard to understand ourselves. Lots of misunderstanding all around. And there is also deep uncomprehending on all fronts. So, anyway, I am an ocean of emotion. Probably for good reason, even if I don't really know many, or any, of the reasons.

Blog Archive