Faux Fu

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Eat more Broccoli!

What message did I get last night while I lay in bed sleeping?

"Broccoli is your special friend."

Hunh? Broccoli? Not Jesus?

I go to the Great Google: Why is Broccoli good for me?

"Broccoli is a nutritional powerhouse full of vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants."

This got me thinking, you know, we think of broccoli, of vegetables, as a lower life-form than humans, but what if that's wrong? What if broccoli and other vegetables are actually a higher life-form than us? Most of my problems have been with humans, humans, just like me. Vegetables?  No problems.

Ok. I get it. I can judge the broccoli, but the broccoli won't judge me. It's a Vegetable. Good. Raw or cooked, steamed or sautéed. 

I mean, it's simple, the message is crystal-clear: Eat more Broccoli!

Blog Archive