Yes, so then it occurs to you, that what you did yesterday, isn't necessarily what you will do today. You can decide to continue to beat your head against the same wall, or try another wall. Or maybe pick a spot where there are no walls.
And just because that wall has always stood, it's not true that it will always stand. It can fall. It can disintegrate. You can watch it vanish right before your eyes. You may think that that is "magic" but really, sometimes a wall isn't really a wall. It just has the appearance of a wall. It may be a misperception. A misconception.
So you beat and you find a new beat to the beat...
- ► 2020 (267)
- ► 2019 (364)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- Truly a Believer
- Dramas of Light & Shade!
- He Actually Could Get Satisfaction!
- Miracle Film in Glorious Black & White!
- Hackneyed, Banal, Commonplace, Trivial, Threadbare...
- Pain, Fear & Doubt - These States are Useful Too!
- The Anti-Buddha!
- New Music We Love!
- You Are Badly Out of Tune My Baby!
- Slamming Doors!
- Addicted to Addiction
- Addicted to Love, Or What Else You Got?!
- Higher Power. Yes. Of Course.
- Oh Yeah, Everybody Needs Love!
- A New Beat to the Beat
- I Can Eat Cake!
- It Felt Great!
- We Get to Choose What Has Meaning...
- Very, Very Funny! Marry A Man!
- I woke up...
- Think It!
- Work and Joy!
- The "Hard Cases" Open Your Head!
- A man lives by his system and dies by it too!
- Lines of Battle - One Good Reason!
- Nice Game
- Genuine Guise of Innocence
- Dedicated to the Cause
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- ► 2008 (360)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)