Faux Fu

Saturday, May 14, 2011

From Monkey to Mogul!?!

It has been pointed out to me that I have been thrust (or thrust myself) into the role of "Mogul." Which I Googled to get clearer definition. Now it's possible that I'm really just a bump on a ski slope, or maybe, possibly, but probably not, an important or powerful person, (I mean I have some meager powers and importance is kind of a relative concept), but certainly not a steam locomotive.

Now if only I could put in for a Mogul's salary!

Definition of mogul:

1. A bump on a ski slope formed by the repeated turns of skiers over the same path
2. An important or powerful person, esp. in the motion picture or media industry
3. A steam locomotive with three pairs of driving wheels and one pair of smaller wheels in the front

Blog Archive