Faux Fu

Friday, May 13, 2011

The Day Blogger Died

Wow. Blogger died, and my post from yesterday was scratched from the universe. I don't have the heart to re-create it. Just be assured that it was funny and brilliant.

Today's post isn't all that great, just catching up, was unable to blog this morning with my trusty pot of coffee at my elbow. Whatever happened to Blogger seems now to be fixed.

It's weird, blogging has become as essential as brushing my teeth. Although, hopefully more interesting, for both me and you. Let's pray no more hiccups. Although, now that I think of it, this may be just another "Sign of the Rapture?!"

UPDATE: OK, that's weird. Now yesterday's post is back with the living. So you can see for yourself if it's funny and brilliant. I just re-read it myself. I'm not so sure.

Blog Archive