Faux Fu

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Eye of Newt

Ah the "Eye of Newt" is a-gleam with the image of a Big White House shimmering in the distance. You just know that he refers to that shimmering whiteness as his "precious."

Yes, end times must be near, when a man this overtly loathsome can be taken seriously by anyone.

Then again, is anyone taking this cretin serious? Who knows?! Kevin Drum recalls some Newt History. Not a pretty picture. And what does he stand for, except his own blabbering mouth and balloon-like ego?

I'm sure there's something about how we need to be nicer to big business and less nice to poor people.

And I hate to say it, but really, you mean to tell me that this guy has had multiple wives?! Yikes, I mean, what self-respecting woman would actually submit to the guy? Just asking!

Do we really have to pay attention to Newt? I think not. Hope dies hard, hope dies last!

Blog Archive