Faux Fu

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Watch Your Back!

St. Patrick's Day. I do have a place in my heart for this day. There's something in the blood, the genetic entity.

It's now basically an excuse for everyone, Irish or not, to get smashed - totally inebriated beyond recognition.

I've opted out of that ritual for many years now. I realized it's sort of like driving nails into your forehead to see what happens.

Not very enlightening.

So according to legend, St. Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland. I suppose those wriggly little bastards all swam over to the shores of this Capitalistic Cesspool.

Their spawn now inhabit most of the centers of power in the land - Wall Street, Washington, Corporate offices in every freaking nook and cranny in this toasted land.

All I got to say - "Watch your back, brothers and sisters!"

Blog Archive