The story unfolds...
I'm so glad we don't have to watch any more debates, although, I do think they have been very enlightening. One man seems ready to assume the role of world leader, the other seems to be playing a "demented lunatic."
Probably not a good sign for the old guy if the Undecideds (who are those freaking people anyway?), are laughing at you.
I'm not one of those who believe that everything is pre-determined, I believe we dance with destiny and we can call out the tune as we go, but I also think there are forces at play bigger than us.
Isn't it sort of weird to know that the newly sworn-in President is scheduled to rededicate the Lincoln Memorial on May 30th, 2009? If you were a script-writer, you couldn't plot it anymore perfectly.
- ► 2019 (364)
- ► 2018 (365)
- ► 2017 (365)
- ► 2016 (366)
- ► 2015 (365)
- ► 2014 (365)
- ► 2013 (365)
- ► 2012 (366)
- ► 2011 (365)
- ► 2010 (370)
- ► 2009 (366)
- Low Information Voter
- A Socialist, A Secret Communist in Kindergarten
- "Don't you think it's time that we want to try som...
- Dawn of the 23 Percenters
- "Reality has a clear liberal bias." - Rob Corddry
- Brothers In Arms
- You Tube Nation
- Goodbye George
- The Clown Balloon
- IPOD Nation
- Something is Happening
- Letting Go
- "He is Ready."
- Praise for the Younger "Old Guys"
- Strange, Satisfying Narrative
- Chaos and Old Night? Sounds like Home!
- "A Mean, Rotten Cocksucker." - Matt Taibbi
- "Don't need a weatherman to know which way the win...
- Winning Ticket
- Late Morning Koan
- Death by Derivative - Party like it's 1999!
- Death of the Republican Party...
- Floats Like a Butterfly, Stings Like a Bee
- The Real American Idol
- "...And a lot of it is because people will have no...
- A Nation of Dead-Enders? Balderdash!
- Too Much Too Soon
- Fun Bucks!
- ▼ October (31)
- ► 2007 (285)
- ► 2006 (183)
- ► 2005 (350)