Faux Fu

Friday, July 07, 2006

A Snack

I went to this power breakfast yesterday with movers and shakers in the energy industry. Now little sunny is not a mover or shaker, no just a hold on tighter and hope not to fall off-er, and everything went fine, no visions of apocalypse. It's strange we spend a lot of time thinking about what will be, and then, what is, turns out to be so different. What a waste of psychic energy. I showed up, paid attention, told the truth, wasn't attached to outcome. It seemed to go well. I was kind of on a high the rest of the day, thinking that maybe my luck has changed for the better. I've been getting advice from many unlikely sources things like: listen to god, let things come and go, have a love affair with your life, be a man. I decided not to be so recalcitrant, no resistance, just take everything in and let it pass, kind of like a good meal...hmmm, here's a delightful little universe...put it on a cracker, add a little seasoning, yum, yum...tasty and so nutritious!

Blog Archive